Tanni had her final recital with Miss. Tracee. She really loves her so much and will really miss her along with her friends that will be moving away. She had such a good time having all of friends there. Tanni was so much fun to watch. I can't believe how much she's growing up, I got a little teary eyed watching her dance. She acts so old when she dances the way she focuses in on things. Isn't it funny the small things that bring you joy when you have kids.
12 years ago
4 comments:
cuuute, I wish I could have gone! I love that you call her "Tannie", that is such a cute nickname!
Tannie looks so cute. I am sad that dance is over too. I so need to find out what kind of camera you have. All of our pictures are dark and out of focus. We are looking at buying a new one so if you don't mind sharing details about yours and what you like and don't like I would appreciate it.
I love your pictures & wish we could have been there to see her dance. She looks like such a natural, graceful dancer - what a gorgeous girl!
She does look grown up! It looks like the dance recital went well. I hope you have fun with your Mom!
Post a Comment