
Family picture from the pier looking out into the ocean and Coney Island.

My cousin Chandler and his wife Tiffany are living in Manhattan this summer. They came and stayed with us one weekend then invited us to explore Coney with them. We had such a great time were so grateful they asked us to tag along with all our kids. They are so good to our kids. Were so glad we got to spend with them this summer!

David looking into the ocean.

Britannia & Jason on the Wonder Wheel.

Kash & I on the Wonder Wheel.

David was thrilled to ride with his new best friend Chandler.

Mishayla spoke from the beginning that she was going to ride with Tiffany.

I think they were a little nervous on this ride, haha!

They seemed rather board on this one.

Mishayla the motorcycle chic!

David was beaming on this entire ride!

Our shadows looking into the ocean off the pier:
Jason, stroller holding Kash, Bridi, Britannia, David, Mishayla, Tiffany, & Chandler!
4 comments:
Happy 29th BIRTHDAY! Sorry I didn't call.....but I wanted you to know that I am thinking of ya!
So glad to hang out with you tonight!!!!
I was just thinking of you guys today. I am so glad that everything worked out so well! NY sounds like so much fun!
HEY GIRL! I HAVE BEEN THINKING A LOT ABOUT YOU LATELY AND NEED TO CALL YOU! SOUNDS LIKE THINGS ARE GOOD AND YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY! I HOPE YOU WEREN'T TOO AFFECTED BY THE HURRICANE. GIVE ME A CALL IF I HAVENT CALLED YOU ALREADY AND LETS CATCH UP. WE MISS YOU GUYS SO MUCH! 907-770-9024
-KENDRA
Post a Comment