
My little Mishayla is 4 years old. She seemed to have a pretty good day. She opened her gifts from us and her other family members first thing in the morning, which kept her busy until it was time for school. She was very excited to bring cupcakes into share with the other kids. We had her birthday party as soon as she got home from school. She had a tea party to celebrate her birthday. The girls deocrated little tea hats and played some games before sitting down to tea. She was upset with me because I had put apple juice in the tea pot and food on the trays. I guess she wanted to have a pretend tea party. She did have a great time with her friends. They all dressed "fancy" for the occasion and looked so cute they were so sweet and well mannered for the occasion. Britannia was the little server and did a great job. After the party Mishayla had her own pretend tea party by herself with out real food or drinks the way she wanted to have it with her friends. While she played happily with all of her new gifts.
14 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!! That cake is to die for!!! Bridi you are so domestic!!!!! Shayla is so beautiful!!!! Oh how I miss you and your beautiful kids!!!! Looks like this party was way fun.... are you up for planning Lais????!!!! LOVE YOU!!!
So I want to know. Did you buy a pan for the tea pot and tea cups or what did you use?
I didn't mention that it was one of the cutest cakes and ideas I have ever seen. LOOOOOOVE it. It also cracks me up that she was upset there was real food.
The party was fantastic! Madison had so much fun. Also, it looks like you use sock rollers (at least that's what we called them). That was the only way my mom could get my hair to curl the way we liked. I will have to try with MAdison one of these days... although I think she would complain about sleeping with them.
Bridi, Another terrific cake. I hope you are keeping pictures of all these cakes to make an album. You need to go into business of making cakes because they are SO darn cute. What a fun party. I can't wait to get back there to see you guys. I do love the green, but I really hope the fall colors will start turning.
Give the kids a big hug and kiss for me and I'll see you soon.
What a cute party! So funny that she was upset about the food not being pretend. What a fun age!
Happy Birthday Shayla! We hope it was fantastic, when I told Kastyn there were pictures of Shayla's birthday she came running and said, "Oh, she just looks so beautiful!" It looks like another stellar Bridi party, complete with another incredible cake. Seriously, do your kids know how lucky they are? It looks like such a fun birthday!
Bridi, you throw the best parties! That looks magazine worthy!
That is soooo stinking cute, did you really make that? You are amazing! What a fun mommy you are! I am so glad that we have blogs so that we can stay in touch.
Happy 4th! She is so cute and the party looks like such a fun time. You're so creative! I am dreading having to have 'friend' birthday parties because I just won't know what to do!
Bridi I just love this post! What a fun idea and yes I will be stealing this idea from you for nexted year B-day. Love the pictures and all the works! I really love the picture of you and David in the woods. I love you.... Keep up the good work!
Oh, sweet.
Like everyone else, I love your party! It's fantastic!
Hey Bridi! what a lucky little girl to have a mom who can throw her such an AMAZING birthday party! so creative! and an official congrats on Baby #4!! You'll definitely be leaving Ohio with a well deserved title of "Super Mom" :)
All I have to say is you are amazing!!! Congrats on baby #4! I'm excited for you!! When are you due?
Post a Comment