Thursday, June 11, 2009

Britannia's Updates





Britannia is loving softball she gets really into to it, I love watching her! Jason has been helping coach the team and it's fun to see them get to spend so much time together.

Britannia received medals for getting to 300 & 400 steps in the schools 100 book challenge program. She worked so hard at reading and really got excited about it at the end. She wanted to get to 600 books by the end of the year, maybe next year. I'm so proud of her!
Last day of school! Britannia loved Kindergarten, she had the best, kindest teacher in the world. We lucked out big time with her. Britannia really loved her and her cute little class. She had to wear something "special" for the last day of school. She did her own hair and was very proud of it. The hair had to be in front of the headband.

She loves the dentist, No Cavities!


She's been playing hard and enjoying the warm weather at the new park!
I think we wore the poor girl out!

3 comments:

Stuart Humes said...

What a cute girl! I love that she just insists on doing her own hair!

Ammieloris said...

I'm glad she and Jason are liking softball. She is a fun darling!

Hmm. What is it about the dentist that your kids love... ;)

When I was around 8 or 10, I had two teeth pulled to make room for my big (as in adult) teeth. Anyway, the laughing gas confused me, and I thought the dentist was kindly and supportively holding my hand through the whole operation. I felt kindly towards him for years, even though as the gas wore off I realized it was my one hand holding my other!

Grandma Maxine said...

WOW, the Waite's are so athletic, ok, maybe that comes later :-) I love the way she gets her feet just right.