





I love this stage of life so much! For those of you that know me best you know how much I can complain about it. It is so hard and is much more work than I ever bargained for but I think that's part of what makes it so great. We had a lesson in Relief society about how it's the hard times that shape us into who we are and who we will become. Being so far from home and family and raising my kids on my own for the most part is a very big challenge. However, I think it is shaping our family and making us stronger. I love the strong bond that I share with my children. I'm so grateful that Jason is willing to work so hard so that I can be a stay at home and share so many moments with my children (the good moments and the bad ones). I really enjoyed conference and was truly touched by the talks on joy. There have been times in my life where I've just went through the motions and the day to day routine. I think the love that our Heavenly Father has for us is incredible. I know he sent us here to love and enjoy life. I'm so thankful for the moments in my life where I feel that pure joy in my heart.

10 comments:
Thank you for sharing! It is so nice to be home with the little ones even thought somedays you or I wish I get get out for a moment, but when they hug and kiss and laugh with you you forget all the troubles of the day! I love my little one and yours, they are just so adorable.
I love being home with Ethan and karington and am so sad at the thought of probably having to go back to work. Cute pictures too!!
Amen Bridi, these have been my exact thoughts lately. It's going to go by so quickly. We just have to remember to cherish the moments with these little ones. Now why did it take me four years of motherhood to figure that out. Guess I'm human, right.
The pics turned out way cute!!!!! Being at home is one reward that nothing compares to, but lets be honest it is a trial also!!!!! Miss you tons!!!!
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Children can be challenging but so worth it.
The pictures of your kids turned out so cute.
I love your pictures. You have a talent for showing stories with them. I don't think I would trade my time staying home with my kids for anything else.
Those are the cutest darn grandkids I know. I love em
Oh my I can't belive that Iwas just there. Such pretty princesses and a handsome prince I miss them sooooo....much,give loves from grandma.
What BEAUTIFUL pictures and what a sweet post. You are such a great mom Bridi and I'm always impressed by how, even when it's a hard day, you always have a positive attitude and a quick smile. Your kids are growing up so fast, they are all so amazing and I think when you look back these are the times you will be most grateful for. You are not only shaping yourself, but each of them and they will always know that they have parents who love them!
What beautiful pictures. :) thanks for your blog entry, what a great reminder of all the blessings our children really are! :)
Post a Comment