
I bought the girls hula skirts and hula music. It's so cute to watch them "hula" if that's what you want to call it. They really start shaking their little hips. It's so cute it cracks me up! My mom took me and my sister to Hawaii because she has always wanted to go and it's one place that my dad will not go. A big thank you is due to Jason and his mom who stayed at home with the kids. It was so generous of them and I am so grateful!!! It was so much fun to get away and relax with them. The first day we went to Pearl Harbor and to the beach snorkeling. Okay so my mom didn't snorkel, get in the water, or even bring a swimming suit for that matter. She is so funny, who goes to Hawaii without a swimming-my mom. I have never seen her wear a swimming suit in my life! The second day we went to the temple and did a session. It was so nice to go to the temple with them. We went to the Polynesian Culture Center after. We did the Luau there as well as a show that they had afterward. This was by far my favorite day there. On day three we went shopping at a flea market, afterwards we went to a sea life place, and for dinner we went on a dinner sunset cruise. Yes, the above photo was taken by my pregnant sister who got out of the embarassing dancing in front of everyone during the dinner show. On the final day we went to the Dole Plantation. There were tiny pineapples growing that were so cute and I loved the flower gardens. All of the flowers are so pretty there! We spent the remainder of our time on the beach. It was so nice to have a little getaway. I missed my kids so much though, I'm not sure if I'll be able to do something like this again anytime soon.


10 comments:
I'm so glad you had a fun time in Hawaii!
Your pictures are so gorgeous, it looks like such a fun trip. I LOVE the picture of Shayla twirling in her skirt - how fun. How do you always look so beautiful & put-together?
Wow!! How fun was that. Even looking at the pics was fun. Those giant snow-cones look wonderful. I like the picture of you and your sister and mom in front of the temple. I agree with Lex. You do look great in all the pics.
Oh my goodness! Lucky you! A girls vacation?!?! How nice would that be?!?! sheesh! Looks like you had tons of fun!
That sounds like so much fun. The beach, great weather, beautiful flowers. What a paradise.
How fun!!!! I love Hawaii. You look so great and as beautiful as ever.
That looks so fun I am so jealous! How did your little guy do? I know you were really worried about leaving him:( We miss you guys a ton!
lucky ducky!!! Looks like a blast :)
PS: I love the music on your blog!
I was visiting with Shelley yesterday (and her darling new baby), and we were wondering how you were doing. I am glad to see that things are so well for you. Do you know how I can get a hold of Carrie or Kelly B? (This is Kelly J., by the way.) Your kids are darling, and it is fun to be able to catch up a little through your posts.
The kids were good while you were having a great time in Hawaii. :-) I was the jealous one.
Of course Bridi had everything put together so it wasn't hard. The kids did "bond" with their daddy that week. We went to several parks, flew their kites,jumped in their jump house, read stories and much much more.
The best part was when mommy came home and brought all the fun stuff. Tanni and Shayla loved the hula skirts and the music. David just loved having his mommy home.
Great kids. I miss them, but love looking at your Blog and seeing all the fun stuff you do together as a family. Hugs
Post a Comment